Tuesday, October 5, 2010

5 Berlian Girls~~ ^__^

yupYup~~

XD

I noe my english & BM not gud~
but I try my best 2 type tis XD

Girls~ as we noe tat~
we gt our class T-shirt right???
=]

well~
it is quite big size when we get it
eeee~~

not so "cantik bila kami pakaikan???" =]

I hav found tis~
solution~

4 GIRLS only yuh~ =D

hope u guys understood wat i m writing haha





like tis~
even though I m vr tall~
but still can c tat~
it is really "too Big" for us 2 wear


so~
let us try now =]





First~
roll d left end side of d T-shirt
like d pho shows






then u "ikat" it or make it like a roll like tis
and "pin" it wif a pin or a things u think can "ikat" it

=]





tis is wat u hav done if follow tis "solution"
=]

dark blue colour shows tat d part u hav "ikat"
while d sky blue colour shows tat d other side

d Shirt will b "shows" like "slanting"





well~
try it ~
i duno is tis help
but dun "waste"/"place" it in ur closet/wardrobe

u can wear it 2 anywhere if u noe how 2 "fashion" it~

thanks 4 view~
hehex~

my BI really "damn" poor~
XD



No comments:

Post a Comment